wofie\clientwin32\helperUCInstallation.dll) fail 126 - .\
inst_AmspinstLibrary.cpp:119 - inst_AmspinstLibrary.cpp(119)
[InstallClient]LoadHelperLibrary fail - .\inst_SetupClient.cpp:289
- Locate the WFBS70_*.exe installer and run it. You may re-download the installer from the Trend Micro Download Center using the Downloader tool.
- Click Browse and select a directory with at least 1.2 GB of free space, and then click Start.
- When the files are extracted, click Cancel on the Trend Micro Worry Free Business Security Setup window that appears.
- Open the WFB7 folder in the directory that you selected in Step 2. The file size should be 726 MB (761,459,904 bytes).
- Go to ..\CSM\WFBS\CommonFeature\Pccnt\ folder and then do one of the following:
- For 32-bit OS: Copy all the .DLL files inside ..\clientWin32\ folder, and then replace all the files inside the .. \Security Server\PCCSRV\PccNT\clientWin32 directory.
- For 64-bit OS: Copy all the .DLL files inside \clientX64\ folder, and then replace all the files inside the Security Server's \Security Server\PCCSRV\PccNT\clientX64 directory.
- Create new client packages. Refer to this solution: How to manually update the client installer package in the WFBS 7.0 Server by using client packager utility.
- On the target computer, remove all previously extracted files. The default location is C:\Windows\Temp\Wofie.
- Launch the client package that you created in Step 6.