- Freeze the user to prevent them from accessing any device in your enterprise in the future.
- This will prevent the user from accessing a device that may be in a powered down state.
- This flag against the user will be validated at the pre-boot login screen the next time a device that the user attempts to access has connectivity to the PolicyServer.
- The freeze user command will prevent the user from accessing any device in any group he/she can previously access.
- Set the lock or soft reset command form the device that the users have.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Locking Endpoint Encryption users out of a device
Thank you for your feedback!