- Log in to the PolicyServer MMC.
- Access the policy group where the device is located.
- View the policy by going to Full Disk Encryption > PC > Login > SelfHelp > PersonalChallenge > PersonalChallenge.
If you do not have a second PersonalChallenge policy, then proceed to the next step as this is not the cause of the issue.
If you have a null PersonalChallenge policy (no questions entered), then you can delete the policy or enter a value.
- Sync the device with the PolicyServer and try to authenticate with the smart card.
- Log on with UserID and a one-time password to register the CAC.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Cannot register a new CAC
Thank you for your feedback!