- Log on to the WFBS console.
- Go to Preferences > Plug-ins.
If you are asked to download and install the Plug-in Manager, refer to this article: Installing the Trend Micro Security for MAC (TMSM) Plug-In.
- Under Trend Micro Security (for Mac), select Manage Program.
If Manage Program is grayed out, refer to this article: Installing the Trend Micro Security for MAC (TMSM) Plug-In.
- Click Administation > Client Setup Files.
- Click Download Installation File.
- Unzip the zip file and extract its contents.
- Run the tmsminstall.mpkg installer on your Mac client.
Note: Your Mac computer should be connected to the Security Server to register.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Downloading and installing Security for Mac (TMSM) client in Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS)
- Trend Micro Security for Mac 1.5
- Worry-Free Business Security Standard/Advanced 7.0
- Worry-Free Business Security Standard/Advanced 8.0
- Worry-Free Business Security Standard/Advanced 9.0
- Macintosh Leopard
- Macintosh Snow Leopard
- Macintosh Tiger
- Windows 2003 Enterprise
- Windows 2003 Standard
- Windows 2008 Small Business Server
Thank you for your feedback!