- Extract and install the Mobile SIC tool app on your Android device.
- Look for the Mobile SIC tool icon on your device.
- Launch the Mobile SIC tool. Press the Home or Back button to put the application in the background.
- Replicate the issue. While replicating, the tool will show a notification that it is collecting the log.
- Go back to the Mobile SIC tool and choose Upload or Save&Quit.
If you choose Upload, it will ask you to provide an email account where you want to send the log file.
If you choose Save&Quit, the tool will save the log file in /mnt/sdcard.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Collecting debug logs for Android clients
- Mobile Security for Enterprise 7.0 Advanced
- Mobile Security for Enterprise 7.0 Standard
- Mobile Security for Enterprise 8.0
- OfficeScan 10.6
- Worry-Free Business Security Services 5.7
- Worry-Free Business Security Services for Dell 5.6
- Android 2.1+
- Android 2.2 Froyo
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Android 3.x Honeycomb
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Thank you for your feedback!