As an alternative to disabling the DLP service on OSCE agents, you may use this article to remove the DLP driver/service from them.
Uninstall the DLP service / driver from OSCE clients by reconfiguring the OSCE server and deploying the changes to the selected client domains/machines.
- Open the OSCE server's ..\PCCSRV\ofcscan.ini file using Notepad.
- Look for the [Global Setting] section.
- Add the "DlpSSUninst=1" parameter so that the section looks like this:
- Save the changes and close the file.
- Log on to the OSCE servers web console.
- Go to Networked Computers > Client Management (v10.6) or Agents > Agent Management (v11.0/12.0).
- In the client/agent tree, select the client/domain from where you want to uninstall the DLP service/driver.
- Go to Settings > Additional Service Settings.
- Deselect the Enable service on the following operating systems checkbox.
- Click Save.
- Reboot the selected OSCE clients to completely remove their DLP components.