- If you want to synchronize the files on the online storage to your computer, then pair the paired remote folder with a local folder.
- If you want to synchronize the local files to the server but do not want to sync them into the paired folder, just rename the local folder.
- If you want to synchronize the local files to the server and do want to sync them into the paired folder, follow the steps below:
- Create a new folder outside of the SafeSync folder.
- Copy your files into it.
- Pair it with the remote folder.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Cannot sync files on SafeSync and your computer unless they are paired
Thank you for your feedback!