The following error message appears when trying to install the Trend Micro Plug-in Manager:
Installation Cannot Proceed
The wizard was interrupted before Trend Micro Plug-in Manager could be completely installed.
Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again.
To resolve this issue, add the User Account to the default access permissions of DCOM applications.
Do the following:
- Click Start > Run and type "dcomcnfg.exe".
- In the left pane of the Component Services window, expand Component Services > Computers.
- Right-click My Computer and click Properties > COM Security tab.
- Under the Access Permission group, click Edit Default.
- Add the user account and then select the Allow check box for Local Access Permission.
- Click OK in the Access Permission dialog box, and OK in the My Computer Properties dialog box.
- Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.