When deploying the WFBS-SVC_Agent_Installer.msi with a Group Policy, the language values are read according to the numerical order of the available languages in the MSI package. Arabic language is 1025. Group Policy Object (GPO) sets Install Shield to use this language.
For more information on language IDs, refer to this Microsoft article: List of supported locale identifiers in Word
As a workaround for this GPO behavior, you can use Orca to modify the language to EN only. As a result, the GPO will correctly work. However, Trend Micro does not full recommend this workaround.
- Download and install Orca MSI Editor.
- Open WFBS-SVC_Agent_Installer.msi with Orca.
- Go to View > Summary Information.
- Under Languages, remove the other languages and leave English (1033).
- Click OK and refresh the GPO.