Learn the steps on how to add Endpoint Encryption Policy Servers in TMCM.
To add Endpoint Encryption Policy Servers:
Make sure that the customer has applied the latest TMCM 6.0 version, together with the latest widget versions.
For TMCM widgets, refer to the Knowledgebase article: Updating Control Manager (TMCM) widgets through the ActiveUpdate (AU) server.
To update the policy server widgets of Endpoint Encryption and add policy servers in TMCM:
- Open the TMCM console.
- On the Dashboard, click Server Visibility.
- Click the Add button.
- Set the Server Type to Endpoint Encryptionand then enter the necessary details. Make sure to test first the login account on the PolicyServer. By default, the link is http://<TMEE_policy_server_IP_Address>:8080.
Accounts in Endpoint Encryption are case-sensitive.
- Click Save. The icon will turn green if the connection is successful.
- Repeat Steps 3-5 to add the other Endpoint Encryption 5.0 servers and then click Close.
- After adding all the Endpoint Encryption servers, you can now configure the widgets. Go back to the Dashboard and click the + tab.
- On the Title field, name the tab Endpoint Encryption. And then click Save.
- On the Endpoint Encryption tab, click the Add Widget button.
- Go to the left pane and click Endpoint Encryption. Tick the check boxes of the widgets you want to add and then click the Add button.
The widgets will now appear.