- Obtain a copy of this hot fix from Trend Micro Technical Support or from your Technical Account Manager (TAM).
- Install the hot fix.
- Log in to shell of IMSVA will root privileges.
- Open and edit the /opt/trend/imss/config/imss.ini file by adding the following parameters within the LDAP-SPN section:
- "ldap1.example.com" and "ldap2.example.com" are hostnames or IP addresses of the LDAP servers and must be the same as the ones configured in the IMSVA web admin console within the LDAP section from Administration > IMSVA Configuration > Connections.
- "ldap1@EXAMPLE.COM" and "ldap2@EXAMPLE.COM" are SPNs. By default, the format of an SPN is "hostname@DOMAIN_NAME_IN_UPPERCASE".
- Save the changes and close the file.
- Restart the IMSVA web admin console service by executing the following command from the IMSVA shell:
# /opt/trend/imss/script/S99ADMINUI start
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Unable to connect to two Microsoft 2008 Active Directory LDAP servers
Category:Configure; Troubleshoot; Install
Thank you for your feedback!