This article shows you how to retrieve the files you backed up in Trend Micro SafeSync if you need to:
- Restore pairing or sync of backed up folder after you reformatted or restored your computer
- Restore files unintentionally deleted from the Smart Drive or a SafeSync folder
- Download and install your Trend Micro SafeSync client. Check this solution for instructions: How to download and install Trend Micro SafeSync.
- Right-click the folder where you wish to recover the files from.
- Select SafeSync, then select Make this a SafeSync folder.
- Select Connect to an existing online folder in the Trend Micro SafeSync window.
- Select the desired folder, then click Finish to start the restoration.
- Go to the Trend Micro SafeSync website, then log in to your account.
- Double-click the Recycle Bin.
- Double-click the My Files folder to see if the deleted file is still there.
Items in the Recycle Bin are stored for 30 days until it is permanently removed.
- Right-click the desired file or folder, then select Restore this file or Restore this folder.
You may also drag-and-drop the desired file to any target folder at the left pane.
The file should have been restored after the sync up.