Get the steps on how to generate debug logs in Apex One (Mac).
To generate the Apex One (Mac) debug logs:
- Go to /Library/Application Support/TrendMicro/Tools/TMDebugManager.app and look for the Trend Micro Security Debug Manager.
If you cannot find the TMDebugManager.app:
- Open the terminal on the MAC client where you want to generate the debug logs.
- Use the "sudo -s" command to run the command as root and provide the local admin password when prompted for a password.
- Go to /Library/Application Support/TrendMicro/Tools/
You have to type "cd" in order to go to a directory or location.
- Type "sudo TMDebugManager.app" to open the Trend Micro Security Debug Manager.
- Enable the debug mode by sliding the Status bar to ON. If you are unable to do so, click the lock icon at the bottom area to make the changes.
- Click No to keep existing logs.
- Reproduce the issue.
- Click Collect Data and wait until the notification for completion appears.
- Collect the debug information from ~/Desktop/TMSMLog.tar.bz2.
- Send the collected file to Trend Micro Technical Support.