You receive the following error when installing the Messaging Security Agent (MSA) of Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) Advanced:
"Multiple connections to a server or shared resource by the same user, using more than one user name, are not allowed. Disconnect all previous connections to the server or shared resource and try again."
Resolve the following issues that you may encounter with a mapped network drive:
- No assigned drive letter.
- The drive was mapped by another user.
To resolve this issue:
- Open a command prompt.
- Check all the mappings by typing "net use" and hit ENTER. This lists all shared resources for which there is a connection, and the state of the connection.
- Delete a mapping by doing any of the following:
- Type net use /delete \\servername\foldername to delete a mapping.
- Type net use */delete to delete all mappings.