Resolve the unsuccessful Microsoft Cluster failover issue that happens when the CPM endpoint component, like OfficeScan client, is running and the cluster disks are locked.
To resolve this issue, please do the following:
- Open the ..Trend Micro\Core Protection Module\CpmConfig.ini file using a text editor, like Notepad.
- Add the following parameter under the [Global Setting] section:[Global Setting]
- Save and close the Config.ini file.
- Open the Registry Editor.
Important: Always back up the whole registry before making any modifications. Incorrect changes to the registry can cause serious system problems.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TmFilter\Parameters and change the following key to “1”:
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Restart the following services:
- OfficeScan Real-time Scan
- NT Listener Service