This issue is encountered on computers installed with applications that have large files like SQL and VMWare. The workaround solution is to disable the digital signature cache on the affected machine.
- Open the OfficeScan server's web console.
- On OSCE 11.0/XG, click Agents > Agent Management.
- On OSCE 10.6, click Networked Computers > Client Management.
- Click Privileges and Other Settings for the affected machine/group.
- Go to the Other Settings tab.
- Under the Cache Settings for Scan, untick the "Enable the digital signature cache" checkbox.
- Click Save and wait until the changes are applied.