This article shows how to recreate Local Web Classification Server (LWCS) or Smart Scan Server Integrated (SSS) when troubleshooting website-related issues with OfficeScan.
Do the following to recreate LWCS or SSS:
- Open a command prompt and navigate to ..\PCCSRV folder.
- Execute the "Svrsvcsetup.exe -BackupAosReg" command.
- Open the IIS Manager and remove Officescan LWCS or SSS.
- Go back to the command prompt and execute the following commands in the order shown below:
Svrsvcsetup.exe -enablessl (This is optional if SSL is enabled.)
- Log on to the OfficeScan management console.