Find out how and where to get the device list from the SecureCloud Management Server.
Retrieve the device list from the SecureCloud Management Server so that the Runtime Agent can start the SecureCloud service.
- In the instance where you installed the Runtime Agent, launch the SecureCloud Configuration Tool.
- In Linux, run the "/var/lib/securecloud/scconfig.sh" command.
- In Windows, click Start > All Programs > Trend Micro SecureCloud Agent > Configuration Tool.
- Accept the license agreement if you agree to the terms.
- When prompted, select the appropriate option for your Cloud Service Provider.
- Enter your Cloud Service Provider credentials as prompted. These credentials will differ depending on your Cloud ServiceProvider.
Note: Not all Cloud Service Provider environments require credentials.
- Enter your SecureCloud Account ID when prompted. You can find the SecureCloud Account ID on the Administration > User Management page.
- Enter your provision passphrase when prompted. You can find and set the provisioning passphrase on the Administration > User Management page.
- Specify the URL of the Management Server Web services.
- For Trend Micro SaaS customers, leave this prompt blank and press Enter. You can find the Web Service URL on the Administration > User Management page.
- For customers receiving SecureCloud service from a Managed Service Provider, enter "https://sp-ms.securecloud.com" as the Web Service URL.
- For customers that have deployed the On-Premise version, enter the Web Service URL defined during installation. You can find the Web Service URL on the the central management console's Administration > User Accounts page.
- Enter "no" to the prompt "Do you want to update inventory?".
- Enter "yes" to the prompt "Do you want to get device list?".
Note: If there is no device assigned to this image, the Runtime Agent will not mount any device.