The enrollment invitation email of HMS is using Google Short URL and it is likely that the antispam security product detected the invitation mail as spam.
To resolve this issue, do any one of the following:
Option 1: Uncheck the Shorten URL option
- On the administration console, go to Users > Invite Users to Enroll.
- Untick the Shorten URL option.
- Send the invitation mail again. The invitation email will use the complete URL to prevent the mail from being falsely detected as spam.
Option 2: Check the spam folder
- Check the end-user's spam or junk mail folder.
- Check any server-side spam quarantine folders for the invitation mail.
Option 3: Use a different email address
- On the administration console, go to Users and edit the user's email address.
- Send the invitation mail again.