- Log out from TMCM Web console.
- Rename the file ..\<ControlManager>\OP.bin to OP.bin.bak.
- Stop the following services:
- Trend Micro Common CGI
- Trend Micro Control Manager
- Trend Micro Management Infrastructure
- Backup the ..\<Control Manager>\PRRecord.xml file, then open it with a text editor (e.g. Notepad).
- Remove the entries for the expired OPP license by deleting all characters starting from:
<Group Type="OP"> to Value="OP.bin"></P></Group>
- Start the service back up, then run the upgrade again.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
"Invalid Activation Code..." appears when upgrading Control Manager (TMCM) version 5.5 to version 6.0
Thank you for your feedback!