- Log in to the SafeSync administator console.
- Go to Administration > Active Directory Integration. The Active Directory Integration screen appears.|
- In the Settings tab, mark Enable Active Directory integration.
- Type the following information in the fields provided:
- Active Directory IP address or fully qualified domain name (FQDN)
- User name and password to access the Active Directory server.
- Root DN to set the root bind distinguished name (DN) for the LDAP server.
- LDAP search filterThis restricts the data sent across the network. Administrators can use the search filter to synchronize a subset of users in the Active Directory.Example:To synchronize all groups and the users under the safesync-users permission group, use the following syntax:(|(objectClass=group)(&(objectClass=user)
- Select a time value from the Update frequency list to determine how often the content synchronize with the Active Directory server.
- Select Enable or Disable to determine whether synchronization with drastic Active Directory changes.
- Click Save. SafeSync performs a test connection, and then saves the Active Directory settings.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Configuring the Active Directory Settings in SafeSync for Enterprise
Thank you for your feedback!