Install FDE on multiple devices using the Installation Script.
Below are the script installation requirements:
- For managed installs:
Connectivity with the PolicyServer 18.104.22.16827 (or above) on TCP port 80 (default) and can browse the Application Server (http://<PS_IP_Address>/MAWebService2/service.asmx) web pages on the PolicyServer
- Run “chkdsk /R” and defrag on the device prior to installation.
- Confirm standard boot sector and MBR (GPT is not supported).
- Intel Core2 or compatible processor
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- ATA, AHCI or IRRT hard disk controller
- 20% free disk space during initial disk encryption
- At least 200MB contiguous free space to install the MAKernel file
To create and run the installation script:
- Copy the FDE 3.1.2 installation folder locally on the device.
- Run the CommandLineInstallerHelper.exe tool from the PolicyServer with the following credentials:
- Hostname = PS FQDN or IP Address
- Enterprise Name = PolicyServer’s Enterprise Name from License
- Username and Password = Group Administrator
- Path to FDE Installer
- Encryption = choose <Password> to be encrypted
- FDE version = 3.1.2
- Copy and save the generated command as batch file.
- Run the batch file locally on the device.