Uninstall the dvfilter-dsa driver manually if you are having issues performing it through the management console.
To manually uninstall the dvfilter-dsa driver:
- Access ESXi using SSH and log in using the root account.
- Run the command below to verify the complete name of the driver. This is usually dvfilter-dsa.
# esxcli software vib list | grep dvfilter-dsa
- Set the target ESXi host to Maintenance Mode.
- Uninstall the dvfilter-dsa driver using the following command:
# esxcli software vib remove --maintenance-mode -n dvfilter-dsa
- Restart the ESXi host, and then exit Maintenance Mode.
- Re-run the command in Step 2. The "dvfilter-dsa" should no longer be found.