- Using vSphere Client, log on to the vCenter that hosts the DSVA.
- Select the appliance and click the Console tab.
- Log in to the appliance by pressing F2 and entering the default username “dsva” and password “dsva”.
- Select Configure Management Network from the menu and press ENTER.
- Change the values of the following entries to match that of your network:
- IP address
- Press ENTER to save the changes.
- Reboot the appliance by selecting Reboot System from the main menu.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Assigning a static IP address to Deep Security Virtual Appliance (DSVA)
Category:Troubleshoot; Deploy; Install; Uninstall
Thank you for your feedback!