Enable TMCM registration debugging to collect files needed by Trend Micro Technical Support for further analysis.
To enable debugging:
- Connect to IWSVA directly or via SSH (for example via Putty) as "root".
- Open the ../var/iwss/ISAGENT_MCP/Product.ini file.
- Set the value of “Level” to “3”.
- Save and close the file.
- Restart the agent using the "/usr/iwss/S99ISagent restart" command.
- Capture packets going to TMCM using tcpdump: tcpdump -s0 -w iwsva.cap host
- Register IWSVA to TMCM.
- Stop packet capture by pressing CTRL + C.
- Collect the following files:
- iwsva.cap - located where the tcpdump command was issued
- ../var/iwss/ISAGENT_MCP/Agent.ini file