- Install at least Patch 4 for OSCE 10.5. For OSCE 11.0, make sure that the build is 1047 or higher and it is also recommended to apply Patch 1 build 1454.
- Log off from the OfficeScan web console.
- Open the Ofcscan.ini file in the ...\PCCSRV\ folder on the OfficeScan installation directory.
- Add the following key under the INI_SERVER_SECTION section and set its value to "0".
0 = allows OfficeScan clients/agents to move from one domain to another using the same computer name
1 = (Default) prevents OfficeScan clients/agents from moving from one domain to another using the same computer name
- Save the changes and close the file.
- Log on to the OfficeScan web console for the new settings to take effect.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Move clients to a domain with an existing client having a similar hostname
Thank you for your feedback!