URLs blocked by the Web Reputation Services (WRS) on the OSCE clients are not displayed when generated from the OSCE web management console. Generating it locally from the OSCE client console works with no problems.
This issue occurs when the OSCE server's HTTPDB folder/database gets corrupted. The easiest way to fix this is to either restore from a backup, or recreate the HTTPDB folder. The former cannot guarantee that the corrupted database file does not exist in the backup. The latter can become a concern since it erases all reporting OSCE clients from the Client Management Tree view, and you have to wait a while before the computers reappear.
It is possible to remove ONLY the database file used by the Web Reputaion Service logging function. Do the following:
- Stop the OfficeScan Master Service.
- Go to the ...\PCCSRV\HTTPDB folder.
- Back up and remove the following files:
- Restart the OfficeScan Master Service.
The database files are recreated.
- Log on to the OSCE web management console and generate the Web Reputation logs to verify the result.