Without an internet connection, you may want to do a manual license update for SPLX 3.0.
You need to setup another SPLX with an Internet connection.
Do the following:
- On the SPLX that has Internet connection, enter the Activation Code in the SPLX web console and do an update status.
- Copy /opt/TrendMicro/SProtectLinux/.LicenseProfile.dat.
- On SPLX that has no Internet connection, backup and delete .LicenseProfile.dat.
- Copy the new .LicenseProfile.dat on the machine.
- Change the timestamp of the file earlier than the system time using the command "touch -m".
- Run "/opt/TrendMicro/SProtectLinux/SPLX.vsapiapp/splxmain -E" to verify activation code.