Re-enter the Activation Codes for Antivirus, Web Reputation and Anti-spyware, and Damage Cleanup Services for OSCE 10.x in order to reinitialize the AC_SERVICE value in the ofcscan.ini file.
Do the following:
- Open the OSCE 10.6 web console.
- Go to Administration > Product License.
- Click New Activation Code.
- Enter the activation code and click Save.
- Close the console and reopen it.
If the issue persists, do the following:
- If active, stop the "'OfficeScan Master Service" and "OfficeScan Control Manager Agent".
- Create backups of the following files:
- Open PCCRSV\Private\ofcserver.ini in a text editor and remove the following configuration values:
From the "INI_SERVICE_MODEL_SECTION" section:
- All "PR_AV*"parameters;
- "AC_AntiVirus" and "LF_AntiVirus" parameters;
- All "PR_DCS*" parameters;
- "AC_DCS" and "LF_DCS" parameters;
- All "PR_AS*"parameters;
- "AC_AntiSpyware" and "LF_AntiSpyware" parameters;
Everything from the following sections:
- Start the "OfficeScan Master Service" and "OfficeScan Control Manager Agent" services.
- Log on to the OSCE server administration console;
- Open Administration > Product License and enter all the activation codes.
- Upon completion the AC_SERVICE value in the ofcscan.ini file should have the proper value in encrypted form.