Update your product license to get the latest Deep Security Manager updates. Follow this procedure for updating or adding the product license after you have acquired one or renewed your existing subscription.
To update or add your license:
- Open the Deep Security console using any of these options:
- Access the Deep Security Manager host via Start menu.
- From a remote computer, open a web browser and access HTTPS://<Manager_hostname_or_IP_address>:4119/.
- Click Yes if you see a security warning.
- On the Deep Security login screen, enter your username and password and then click Sign In.
- On the Deep Security Manager console, go to Administration tab > Licenses.
- Do one of the following:
- To view information about the current licenses applied, click the View Details button.
- To enter a new activation code, click Enter New Activation Code.
- To update the activation code after it has been renewed, click Update Information.
Deep Security will check the license server and reflect the current information immediately.