After completing a certificate request for APNs via Internet Information Server (IIS), the certificate disappears after refreshing IIS MMC.
This is an existing issue with IIS 7/7.5. However, you can still retrieve the certificate which is stored in the system's local certificates.
- Open a command prompt window.
- Type "mmc" and press ENTER.
- Click on File > Add/Remote Snap-in..
- Choose Certificates in the Add Standalone Snap-in dialog box.
- Click Add.
- Select Computer Account, and then click Local Computer.
- Click Finish > OK.
- Expand Certificates (Local Computer) to view the certificate stored on the computer.
- Go to Personal > Certificates.
Optional: You can also export the certificate for later use. To save the file, click File > Save or Save As.