- Manual Scan
- Scheduled Scan
- Log in to the WFBS or WFBS-SVC console.
- Go to Scans > Manual/Scheduled Scan and then select the group that you want to adjust the CPU usage.
- Click the Action tab and configure the CPU Usage.
When you enable the CPU Usage or Scan Speed function, the Security Agent can pause in between file scans.The following are the configurations of the Scan Speed function:
Click image to enlarge.Note: It will take longer for the Manual or Scheduled Scan to finish when you set them to Low.
- High: No pausing between scans.
- Medium: There are pauses between file scans if the CPU consumption is higher than 50%. There are no pauses between scans if the CPU consumption is 50% or lower.
- Low: There are pauses between file scans if the CPU consumption is higher than 20%. There are no pauses if the CPU consumption is 20% or lower.