Set up a single parent device on IMVSA.
IMSVA provides a configuration wizard to help you configure all the settings you need to get IMSVA up and running.
To set up a single parent device:
- Make sure that your management computer can ping IMSVA’s IP address that you configured during installation.
- On the management computer, open Internet Explorer (version 6.0 or later) or Firefox (version 3.5 or later).
- Type the following URL (accept the security certificate if necessary):
The logon screen appears.
- Select the Open Configuration Wizard check box.
- Type the following default user name and password:
User name: admin
The Configuration Wizard screen appears.
- Progress through the Wizard screens to configure the settings.