The OSCE management console experiences a session timeout.
This behavior is normal when there is no activity in the management console. The browser will automatically log out and one of the following may be displayed:
- Session has timed out
- The current session has timed out
- Your officescan session has time out
To extend the console timeout:
- Do one of the following:
- For OfficeScan 11.0, go to Administration > Settings > Web Console.
- For OfficeScan 10.6 and below, go to Administration > Web Console Settings.
- Select Enable auto refresh and select the refresh interval.
- Select Enable automatic logout from the web console and select the timeout interval.
- Click Save.