- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools > Compatibility View settings.
- Add the local domain name to Websites you've added to Compatibility View list.
- Re-register active-x dll’s by following this KB article: Cannot log in to the Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) console due to ActiveX issue
- Make sure that ..\Program Files\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\Web_console\ folder and subfolder have enough permission.
Note: IUSR and IIS_IUSR must have read only permission while Domain Admin should have full control permission.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
"Only secure content is displayed" error appears when configuring Messaging Security Agent (MSA) of Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS)
- Worry-Free Business Security Standard/Advanced 7.0
- Worry-Free Business Security Standard/Advanced 8.0
- Worry-Free Business Security Standard/Advanced 9.0
- Windows 2003 Enterprise
- Windows 2003 Small Business Server
- Windows 2003 Small Business Server R2
- Windows 2003 Standard
- Windows 2008 Enterprise
- Windows 2008 Server R2
Category:Configure; Troubleshoot; Deploy; Install
Thank you for your feedback!