- Command & Control (C&C) Contact Alert (CCCA) Services - CCCA Services provides IMSVA with enhanced detection and alert capabilities to mitigate the damage caused by advanced persistent threats and targeted attacks.
- Smart Scan - Smart Scan facilitates a more efficient scanning process by offloading a large number of threat signatures previously stored on the IMSVA server to the cloud.
- SMTP Authentication Support for End-User Quarantine (EUQ) - SMTP authentication provides users another option for enabling the EUQ feature.
- Web Reputation Enhancement - The Web Reputation filter enables detection of URLs that have not been rated by Trend Micro. This functionality helps increase protection against advanced threats that leverage short-lived malicious websites.
- User Interface Enhancement - Changes in the management console interface enable more simplified configuration and navigation.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
InterScan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance (IMSVA) 8.5 is now released
Thank you for your feedback!