- The first page displayed is the Welcome page, which outlines the setup process. Click Continue.
- Confirm that your contact information is correct and edit it if necessary. This information will be used to create a Global Administrator for your account. Enter an email address and password:
- If you want to use the email address listed on this page to sign in to the Deep Security for Web Apps console, simply enter your password in the two boxes provided and click Continue.
- If you want to use a different email address, click Use the following email address as my Deep Security for Web Apps user ID, enter the address, and then click Continue. If you entered a new email address, a confirmation email message is sent to that address. The recipient clicks a link in the email message, which takes them to the Welcome page described in step 1. The recipient can edit their contact information and set their password, but they cannot change their email address.
Note: Your password must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least one of each of these types of characters:
- Numeric (for example, 1, 2, 3...)
- Alphabetic (for example, a, B, c...)
- Symbols (for example, #, $, !...)
There are no limitations on the use of special characters in your password.
- On the next page, confirm that your corporate information is correct and edit it if necessary. The Trend Micro Support team uses this information to perform certain checks to ensure the validity of the corporation (a process known as vetting) and creates your first organization profile based on this information. Click Continue.
- Read and accept the terms of service, and then click OK.
- A confirmation page displays, stating that the account setup process is complete. You can sign in to the portal by clicking the link provided.
- In a web browser, go to https://was-portal.trendmicro.com.
- Enter the email address and password that you specified when you set up your account. Click Sign In. If you enter the incorrect password five times, the account will be locked. If you have forgotten your password, click the password link on the sign-in page to recover your password.
- The first time that you sign in to the Deep Security for Web Apps console, you will see the Introduction slides, which provide you with an overview of the steps you need to perform next. Click the arrows on the slides to step through them. If you do not want the Introduction to display the next time you sign in, clear the Show this again after the next sign-in checkbox. The Introduction is always available from the Helpmenu at the top of the page.
- After closing the Introduction slides, you will be able to interact with the console.
If you want to sign out of the console, click Sign Out in the upper-right corner of the screen. You will be signed out automatically after 30 minutes of inactivity.