Creating vDisk on Citrix Provisioning Services 6.x fails when the OfficeScan (OSCE) firewall driver is installed on the target machine.
This issue occurs because of a conflict between Citrix Provisioning Services and the OSCE firewall drivers. The current workaround is to disable the firewall drivers.
To disable the firewall drivers:
- Open the OSCE server web console.
- Do one of the following:
- For OSCE 11.0/XG, go to Agents > Agent Management.
- For OSCE 10.6 and below, go to Networked Computers > Client Management.
- Select the target domain(s) or client(s).
- Open Settings > Additional Service Settings.
- Under Firewall Service, uncheck "Enable service on the following operating systems" and apply the new setting.