ScanMail for Lotus Domino (SMLD) for Linux Patch 1 B3145 provides the following enhancements:
- Enables the Web Reputation Service (WRS) of SMLD 5.5 (Linux 32-bit) to handle only incoming MIME email messages instead of handling both incoming and outgoing MIME and Notes email messages which was the default behavior.
- Enables SMLD 5.5 for Linux to support Domino 9.
Patch 1 B3145 also resolves the following issues:
- Issue with the URL-filtering module that causes SMLD for Linux to stop unexpectedly while processing email messages.
- Unable to detect threats in some MIME-encoded email messages that do not have any header information.
- When enabled on a Domino database, the IBM Lotus Domino Attachment and Object Service (DAOS) cannot work normally while SMLD for Linux 5.5 scans the Domino database.
- SMD real processes may sometimes stop unexpectedly during pattern updates, especially on 32-bit Windows systems.
- The pattern incremental update cannot work normally.
- SMLD 5.5 cannot register with the Deep Discovery Advisor 3.0 server.