- Log in to the preboot authentication window using Admin or Authenticator rights.
Note: Only Group Administrator or Authenticator accounts can access Recovery Console.
- Select Recovery Console or log in to Windows and go to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Full Disk Encryption\ to access the Recovery Console.
- Select Network Setup > Change Server.
- Click Yes.
Note: You will see "New server address". You do not need to modify it.
- Click Save to authenticate back to the PolicyServer.
- Click Exit.
- Verify on the PolicyServer if the deleted device is added.
Note: If you are running PolicyServer version 3.1.3, you can also restore back deleted devices from the Recycle Bin located in the PolicyServer.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Adding a device back to the PolicyServer of Endpoint Encryption
Thank you for your feedback!