- Click the Detection tab and then in the left column, click Platform Scanning.
- In the Web Application list, select one of these options:
- All Web Apps: Displays the scan results for all web application for which you are an administrator.
- In Web App: Enables you to select a specific web application from a list that appears. Only the scan results for the selected web application will be displayed.
- In Group: Enables you to select a specific group of web applications from a list that appears. Only the scan results for the selected group will be displayed.
- In the Choose Scan list, choose which scan results to display.
The scan results are displayed, with the most serious issues listed at the top. The number in brackets at the end of an issue indicates how many times that vulnerability occurs in the specified web applications.
- Click the + sign to the left of a vulnerability to expand the tree structure and see where the problem occurs.
- To search for a particular vulnerability, enter a key word in the search area and click the magnifying glass.
- If you want to export the scan results, click Export. You can also click Report to export a detailed PDF report of the scan results, including details about the vulnerabilities and suggested solutions.