- Go to SecureCloud web console.
- Enter the User name and Password you created during the SecureCloud subscription process, and then click Log on. Either of the following can happen:
- The SecureCloud web console appears.
- The multi-factor authentication (MFA) logon screen appears and you have to type the password supplied by Google Authenticator to access the Web Console:
- Once you access the web console, you can now type the activation code for SecureCloud.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Logging on to the SecureCloud web console using the standard method
Thank you for your feedback!