- Go to the Licensing Management Platform (LMP) console.
- Enter your LMP Account name and Password, then click Sign In. The Registered Services screen appears.
- On the Registered Services screen, click the SecureCloud Web Console link.
- Enter your SecureCloud Account name and Password, then click Log on. Either of the following can happen:
- The SecureCloud web console appears.
- The multi-factor authentication (MFA) logon screen appears and you have to type the password supplied by Google Authenticator to access the web console:
The MFA log on screen only appears if the Account Administrator has enabled MFA.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Logging on to the SecureCloud console via the Licensing Management Platform
Thank you for your feedback!