- Click Reports >Templates. The Generate Report screen appears.
- Configure the report to create customized reports and report schedules. Select at least one type of report to be able to save the report. If the report notification will be emailed to more than one person, separate the email addresses with a semicolon.
- Click Save and Generate Report. Depending on your configuration, either of the following can happen :
- One-time: The report template is saved and the report is generated and shown on the Archived Reports screen.
- Daily, Weekly, or Monthly: The report template is saved and the report is generated at the scheduled time.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Generating reports in SecureCloud
Thank you for your feedback!