- Download and install IMSS 7.1 for Linux Patch 3.
- Using a text editor, open the imss.ini file.
- Under the [mml] section, add the following lines:
enable_mml = yes (To enable the MML message detection feature) or
enable_mml = no (To disable the MML message detection feature)
mml_subject_tag = (The mail subject tag in English)
Note: By default, mml_subject_tag is empty.
mml_exception_ip_list = (The list of IP addresses and groups to be added on the exception list.)
Note: The delimiter is ";" for individual IP addresses and "/" between IP and mask for group IP addresses. Example: 192.168.0.1;192.168.0.1;192.168.2.0/255.255.255.0.
- Save the changes and close the file.
- Restart the Trend Micro IMSS Scan Service.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Enabling the Marketing Message Letter (MML) message detection feature on InterScan Messaging Security Suite (IMSS) 7.1 for Linux
Thank you for your feedback!