Below are the possible causes of the error:
- Corrupted export configuration file
- Importing configuration file from IWSS 3.1 for Linux to any of these unsupported versions:
- IWSVA 5.1
- IWSVA 5.5
- IWSVA 5.6 build lower than 1364
You can import configuration file from IWSS 3.1 for Linux to IWSVA 5.6 build 1364 only. IWSVA 5.6 supports existing configuration and policy data migration from the following:
- IWSS 3.1 for Windows
- IWSVA 5.1 Service Pack 1 (same language version)
- IWSVA 5.5 (same language version)
To import configuration file to IWSVA 5.6:
- Make sure you have the supported version of IWSVA.
- Export the configuration file again and import it to the IWSVA server.
If the issue persists:
- Get the IWSVA system information file.
- On the IWSVA console, go to Administration > Support.
- Click the Generate System Information File button.
- Send the IWSVA system information file and export configuration file to Trend Micro Technical Support.