- Log in to the FDE console with administrator rights/privileges.
- Open the Recovery Console by doing any of the following:
- From the Preboot window, check the Recovery Console option on the lower left-hand area of the window.
- From Windows desktop, go to %Program Files%\Trend Micro\Full Disk Encryption and open RecoveryConsole.exe.
- Go to Network Setup > Policy Server.
- Click the Change Enterprise button, and then click Yes when prompted.
- Enter the following information:
New Server User: (Name of the group administrator where the device will a member of)
New User Password: (Password of the group administrator)
New Server Address: (Hostname or FQDN of the server where the PolicyServer is hosted)
New Enterprise: (Enterprise Name when authenticating to the PolicyServer)
- Click Save. You will receive the following message:
You have successfully changed enterprises. Please use your new enterprise credentials from now on.
- Click the Exit option to close the Recovery Console.
- If the update is made on the Recovery Console in Windows, restart the computer to apply the Managed Mode settings.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Converting Full Disk Encryption (FDE) from Unmanaged to Managed mode
Thank you for your feedback!