If the OfficeScan server cannot connect to the Internet, it will download components from TMCM.
However, IDF is not managed by TMCM, by default, TMCM will not download new components for IDF.
To get component updates for IDF from TMCM:
- Open the command prompt in TMCM and type the following commands:
> net stop tmcm
> cd “c:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Control Manager”
> XMLModify.exe m_iDuplicateAll 1 SystemConfiguration.xml
> net start tmcm
- Open the TMCM web console and manually download the latest IDF build (IDF 1.5 SP1 Patch1) from LocalAU.
- Open the OSCE web console.
- Set the update source of the OSCE server to TMCM.
- From the OSCE web console go to Plug-in Manager > IDF and download the IDF 1.5 SP1 Patch1 server plug-in.
- On the IDF web console, go to System > Update > Client Plug-in Updates and download the IDF client plug-in.
IDF can now get its component updates from TMCM.