You encountered the following issue while using Titanium Internet Security for Dell 2011 or Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 7.0.
- Your computer suddenly stop or show the Blue Screen of Death (BSoD).
- You receive a notification from Microsoft Online Crash Analysis (OCA) that Titanium 2011/WFBS 7.0 tmcomm.sys (Anti-Rootkit driver) driver crashed.
OCA is a Windows error report mechanism. Once you encounter a product related crash issue, Windows sends mini-dump to OCA and Trend Micro can download those dumps to analyze them.
Below are the strings in the memory dump showing the cause of the crash
To resolve this issue, click the Trend Micro product that you are currently using:
Trend Micro released the WFBS 7.0 Service Pack (SP) 1 Patch 2 which has the latest Tmcomm.sys driver to address the crash issue.
Download and install WFBS 7.0 SP1 Patch 2 to take advantage of the following:
- Allows you to install the WFBS 7.0 SP1 Security Agent on computers running on the following platform:
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Windows Server 2012 platform
- Ensures that the Trend Micro NSC Firefox Extension is compatible with all versions of Mozilla Firefox.
- Includes the latest Tmcomm.sys (Anti-Rootkit) and other related AEGIS drivers
Trend Micro recommends that you install this patch only on computers protected by WFBS 7.0 SP1.
To download, click the following link:
Installing the hot fix build 1218 resolves the issue by updating the Behavior Monitoring module of Titanium Internet Security for Dell 2011.
To install the hot fix:
- Log on to your computer using an account with administrator privileges.
If you have installed a software on the computer before, then you probably have these privileges.
- Download the hot fix b1218.
- Click Save in the File Download window.
- Select Desktop as the location of your download, then click Save.
- Double-click the Ti_31_win_en_AEGIS35_hfb1218.exe icon.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
- Read and accept the License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install.
- Click OK when a warning window opens. An "Installation successful!" message should appear after you have finished installing the hot fix.
- Restart the computer.