Find out if IMSVA supports PCI DSS logs with the following events:
- Successful authentication of regular user
- Unsuccessful authentication of regular user
- Three unsuccessful authentications of regular user within 5 minutes
- Successful authentication of administrator (root)
- Unsuccessful authentication of administrator (root)
- Three unsuccessful authentications of administrator (root) within 5 minutes
- Addition of a new user or change in the privileges of an existing user
- Three unsuccessful authentications from the same IP address within 5 minutes
- Change of file under administrator (root) privileges (/etc)
- Change in audit settings (audit rules, syslog)
Currently, IMSVA does not support PCI DSS audit logs. There is no workaround available yet.
However, you can submit a feature request to Trend Micro Technical Support for future release of IMSVA.